Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas Monday!!!

 
 
 
First, I filled in the background limiting my color palette to white, crimson red, yellow ochre. I added splatters with red ink and some stamping in white. I let that first layer dry. Then, I was very brave doing some stream of consciousness writing and doodles in black.
 
 
Next, I stamped with bubble wrap in bright aqua green and filled in a few areas with turquoise green. After that dried, I printed with yellow ochre over the turquoise green areas. Once those areas were dry, I added some crimson trees.
 
 
To make the trees POP, I highlighted them with yellow ochre.
 
 
I added gold leaves that I traced around with sharpie to create contrast. And finally, I added some more stream of consciousness writing with sharpie in the negative spaces.
 
Love...
the crimson and ochre trees against the turquoise green
gold leaves with black sharpie
the color palette
 
Not sure about...
some of the white/negative spaces???
the small stream of consciousness writing??? Do I need it??? Do I need more???


No comments:

Post a Comment