Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Art Supplies for Christmas!!!

 
New acrylic brushes... let me be very honest... I don't take great care of brushes. Most days I leave them in water for days or I forget to clean and they dry. So, I'm going to try very hard to take good care of these.
 
 
I'm in love with Golden fluid acrylics!!! They are truly unlike any other. They really aren't in my budget. That's why they were on my Christmas list.
 
 
And these are brand new to me... I have never used them before. They are Neocolor II which are water soluble pastels. You can color with them like crayons or oil pastels and then go over them with water to create a painted effect. I can't wait to try them out and post a review.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, Once again, we are classmates. I look forward to checking out your blog, and your work. I really neglected my blog for a time, but I am back to it and enjoy it more than ever. I also hope that we are able to get to know one another better in LB 2014. In Bloom True, I was so involved with the lessons and then I got behind, so I didn't get to know many people. I hope to change that with LB. Thanks for posting the link to your blog and if you are ever in the Wordpress vicinity, come visit me. Happy New Year. Warm hugs and abundant blessings, Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the warm welcome, Lydia! I'm so grateful for the online art community that I have been introduced to in the past months. I know what you mean. I have a difficult time keeping up with my creative practice when life gets in the way. But have found in the last month this blog has motivated me to create more than I have in years. See ya around the LB>>> Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are also on my list for the LB 2014. As I have quite a lot of furnitures to buy I really hope they have some on sale. Spring sales start tomorrow so let's see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH!!! Where are the sales, Mihaela?

    ReplyDelete